Candidates applying for admission should read the following instructions carefully.
1. Admissions are accepted twice a year
i. Jan.-June Session
ii. July- Dec. Session
2. Interested candidates may apply on the printed form attached with the prospectus or may download it from the website www.eiilmuniversity.co.in or can be collected from the approved admission & counseling centers of the university by paying the requisite fee in cash or via Demand Draft in favor of “EIILM University”, payable at Sikkim/Delhi.
3. The candidates should ensure, before submitting the application for admission that the course is offered by EIILM University (in the latest prospectus; also available on Website); and that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down in the prospectus for the said course.
4. Only the duly completed forms along with requisite fees are accepted by the University
5. Required eligibility documents duly attested are to be attached. No forms will be accepted without eligibility documents.
6. In case the proof of eligibility (e.g. attested copies of final year mark sheet / graduation degree certificate) is not furnished with the admission form, provisional admission will be granted, at the University's discretion, which will be confirmed upon submission of the same.
7. Students have to provide following documents as prescribed below :
a. 4 Photographs (Passport Size)
b. Photocopy of 10th, 12th and Graduation Certificate with Marksheets duly attested by Gazetted Officer / Notary Public.
8. Maximum Duration for completion of Courses:
One Year Program - Two Years
Two Year Program - Four Years
Three Year Program - Five Years
Four Year Program - Six Years
Vocational Program - Two Years
Add-on Program - One Year
9. Candidates will be abide by the Rules & Regulations / Terms & Conditions as laid down by EIILM University from time to time.
The fee will be accepted through Cash or DD drawn in the favor of “EIILM University”, payable at Sikkim/Delhi. EIILM University reserves the right to revise the fee. No form will be accepted without the fee and eligibility documents.
REFUND OF FEE ON CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION
1. Fee Refund
In case of rejection of Admission form (on account of non-fulfillment of eligibility criterion as per admission policy for the session), the processing charges will be deducted and the remaining fee will be refunded to the candidate at his/her mailing address within one month from the date of receipt of Admission form in University
1. To meet the eligibility criteria, the degree / diploma certificates issued by a recognized University/Board/ Institution, or concerned Statutory Authority are only accepted.
2. Photocopies of documents establishing the eligibility of candidate are required to be submitted duly notarized / attested by a gazetted officer,
3. (a) The University reserves the right to accept or reject any admission if any deficiency is found in eligibility or the information provided in the application form.
(b) If a candidate appears in any examination without meeting the eligibility criteria of the University or without paying the requisite fee, his / her result of the examination will not be declared and the examination of that semester / year will be annulled and no fee will be refunded.
(c) During the process of eligibility verification, if a candidate is found having submitted a forged certificate, not only his/her admission will be cancelled, but the candidate will be debarred from appearing in any examination of the university. Legal action will also be initiated against such a candidate.
(d) If the eligibility document(s) of a candidate is/are not found genuine, at any point of time, the admission, and the examination(s) passed by the candidate is /are liable to be cancelled without any liability on the part of EIILM University and the entire fee paid will be forfeited.
CREDIT TRANSFER / LATERAL ENTRY
1. Lateral Entry shall be allowed only in the programmes where the same is specifically mentioned.
2. Candidates who are pursuing programmes from other Universities can continue their remaining part of the programme from the EIILM University under Credit Transfer Provision for the next years / semesters as per University rules. The period of study in the EIILM University shall not be less than 50% of the total duration of the course. Candidates otherwise eligible for the course and interested to take transfer from other University under this provision will fill up the regular Application Form. The Candidates will also have clear remedial examination, if any of the papers which are not equivalent to the course of EIILM University. The Candidate has to pay Credit Transfer Fee / Lateral Entry Fee of 2000/- extra apart from the regular Course Fee, Enrollment Fee and Examination Fee.
3. For Registration and Examination purposes, for the entire course, migration certificates will not be required. However, for lateral entry or credit transfer facility, migration certificate issued by the competent authority of University/Board and a certificate issued by the Head of the Institute, which was attended by the candidate, will be essential.
SEAT RESERVATION CRITERIA
EIILM University stands for humanism, tolerance, reason, progress, adventure of ideas and for the search of truth. The guiding vision of the university is to help the humanity in its onward march, which is not possible without uplift of all the sections of society. The University is committed to extend helping hand to those who need it the most. It will offer scholarships to the domicile and other categories.
EIILM University will reserve 20% seats for Sikkim Students. It will also reserve seats for other categories like:
Indian Armed Forces.
EIILM University, Sikkim Domicile Scholarship
The University provide 25% scholarship to all the Sikkim students.
*For Course Fee Details log on to: www.eiilmuniversity.co.in